Project "Yoda" 95 toyota corolla

hey if it gets the job done then it gets the job done lol good work so far!

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435

damn i forgot how high it is in the back with no weight in the trunk LOL

wheres that grommet you ran the wire through? looks like its on the right of the gas pedal behind the center console?

we've got the same car! different engine though

yeah i got the 1.6 with the stupid 3 speed auto. im super jealous you have the 5 speed. i only get like 26mpg :/

damn i forgot how high it is in the back with no weight in the trunk LOL

wheres that grommet you ran the wire through? looks like its on the right of the gas pedal behind the center console?

yeah its just to the right of the gas pedal

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now

ya i have the 1.8 with the 5 speed...only problem is that it doesn t want to run smoothly right now.......i m thinking it might be the cap and rotor now so i ma try that but i love that car so far besides that......once i get it running smooth i ll start on the system

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

okay sweet. does the carpet show a big lump where the wire is ran underneath? im hopefully running a line of 0 through it

no i ran it through and then to the left and you can t even see it when looking at the carpet

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

ya i have the 1.8 with the 5 speed...only problem is that it doesn t want to run smoothly right now.......i m thinking it might be the cap and rotor now so i ma try that but i love that car so far besides that......once i get it running smooth i ll start on the system

yeah i'd do that, with spark plugs and wires too. unless they're fairly new. and sweet i'll try that carpet thing out

we've got the same car! different engine though

yeah i got the 1.6 with the stupid 3 speed auto. im super jealous you have the 5 speed. i only get like 26mpg :/

haha my engine is minuscule it's only 1.3 Liters. Full tank last months(4x a week use) :)

IwCCla0.png

1993 Toyota Corolla

:)

Archived