Project "Yoda" 95 toyota corolla

Hell yeah man! Yotas rock. Get shit done man, when treated right they run forever.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

we've got the same car! different engine though

yeah i got the 1.6 with the stupid 3 speed auto. im super jealous you have the 5 speed. i only get like 26mpg :/

haha my engine is minuscule it's only 1.3 Liters. Full tank last months(4x a week use) :)

you dont have the 1.8? thats what comes with the 5 speeds here. you're from europe i assume?

ya i have the 1.8 with the 5 speed...only problem is that it doesn t want to run smoothly right now.......i m thinking it might be the cap and rotor now so i ma try that but i love that car so far besides that......once i get it running smooth i ll start on the system

yeah i'd do that, with spark plugs and wires too. unless they're fairly new. and sweet i'll try that carpet thing out

previous owner told me the wires were new(they also look fairly new) gonna check the plugs just to make sure on them though.....

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now

well new plugs in...still runs crappy

took the cap off and scottbrited the rotor and the tips to shine them up....still runs crappy

rearrenged the wires so they aren t touching....still runs crappy

only thing left is check the wires but i think they are fine... i think its gonna be the fuel pump but the old owner said he replaced it but with everything i do its looking more and more like hes lying....i m gonna ask him for a receit of proof of purchase later to see if he did or if its still under warranty i ll try to get another one

pics later

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

der.jpg

theres the old plugs...supposedly they were new but they are screwed

der2.jpg

new plugs

der3.jpg

just a lil bit of anti seeze to help out.....

i m almost positive it the fuel pump now gonna pressure test it later just to check

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

abc.jpg

bout all i got done today so far......just cleaned it up alil to look better right now....i will eventully pull it off and paint it when i do my timing belt

gonna pressure test my fuel pump later tonight then see what i need to do from there

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

well didnt anything done today.....i might go get my ground done.....i need to get some wire to do my remote wire and when i do that i ll run my rca's but i have to wait till then....when i do i might mount up my amp and get everything ready for my subs to go in but i ll have to wait till then

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

well i got some free time tonight after some other stuff fell through and decided to get some stuff done on my system......

spefically finish the power wire do the ground and run the rca's.....

since i kno u guys don t want to here me talk here are some pics.....

der3-1.jpg

these are the best for cutting wire....slices through it like butter

der-1.jpg

got my terminals crimped

der2-1.jpg

heat shrunk emm

der7.jpg

der4.jpg

put some protection on the wire to keep it nice

der5.jpg

run the rca's on the other side but other than that the exact same way

der6.jpg

got it bundled up just waiting for my subs now

well i lied a lil i didnt get my ground bolted down....remembered in just as i was leavin.....but it ain t nothin but pullin up the seat and findin a bolt so i m not worried

anyways what everyones thoughts?good or bad don t matter

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

Archived