Second Skin Audio

PSI Recones??

i ran 2 cvr 15s on 1500rms for a year, then switched to a dc level 4 15. The DC sounded cleaner, got louder, lower, and on the same power. You cant fathom the difference of sound until you hear it, it is not something you can expect or foresee.

get an AA/Fi sub like HT said and you will be blown away. SSA would work too. They are more expensive than kickers, but a little, yet you get a WAY beefier sub, better sounding sub, and a USA made sub unlike kicker.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

okay let it go man sorry i dont knwo what im talking about like all you guys do.. got an email back from PSI today and they said doing all the upgrades will make it sound better but will only handle like 200 extra rms.. so yeah your right its pointless got rid of the sub today gonna go with AQ HDC3's is that a better choice. i found a guy to trade me my cvx with a type r i had laying around as well as a boston G2 and i traded all of that for a Kicker KX2500.1. and im gonna spend to money to get some aq's becaue i did my research and they say its 100 percent better than what i wanted so thanks for all the help guys. and sorry i didnt believe you all

Head Unit -- Alpine CDA-9887

Mids and highs -- 2 Crescendo PWX-8's

4 Crescendo PWX-6's

4 Crescendo FT-1 Super tweeters

Mids and Highs amps -- 2 Alpine V12 MRV-F545

Subs -- TBD

Sub amp -- Crescendo Bass Cleff BC2000.

Sub Box -- Ported box 9 cubic foot tuned to 37hz for 2 15 with 140 inch port area

Processor - Alpine imprint

• 2 months later...

Archived