Second Skin Audio

PSI Recones??

hi guys so i got two older model Kicker CVX 15's today. i ran them on a zx2500.1 and they sounded great and got realy low but then i found fix my speaker.com im gonna keep these two subs no matter what might even get two more of them but i was wondering if any one has gotten there subs upgraded from PSI or just have gotten psi recones done. i would just like to know what you all think of PSI recones and sub upgrades.. thanks for all the help guys

Head Unit -- Alpine CDA-9887

Mids and highs -- 2 Crescendo PWX-8's

4 Crescendo PWX-6's

4 Crescendo FT-1 Super tweeters

Mids and Highs amps -- 2 Alpine V12 MRV-F545

Subs -- TBD

Sub amp -- Crescendo Bass Cleff BC2000.

Sub Box -- Ported box 9 cubic foot tuned to 37hz for 2 15 with 140 inch port area

Processor - Alpine imprint

From what I've heard, they have very high quality and durable parts. I have no personal experience but I've heard nothing but good reviews for psi woofers and recones. I was actually just about to order an re sx recone from them.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

yeah i dont know if they can or not but i heard that they can throw in longer voice coils and different spiders and shit to get your xmax up i am really hoping that maybe i could get the CVX's up to about 25 mm xmax and 1500 rms but i dont know if that is possible

4 Crescendo PWX-6's

Subs -- TBD

Sub Box -- Ported box 9 cubic foot tuned to 37hz for 2 15 with 140 inch port area

lol

why lol?? just out of curiousity is there something wrong with PSI or do you just dislike kicker because there mainstream

4 Crescendo PWX-6's

Subs -- TBD

you prbobly cant get a recone for them, if i recall right the cvrs have some weird coil size

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

well there website says that they can do kicker recones but i sent a request to see what they can do if anything at all to the sub so we will see soon enough what they can help with

4 Crescendo PWX-6's

Subs -- TBD

why just ha ha guys you not gonna give me advice just gonna laugh instead

thanks alot

4 Crescendo PWX-6's

Subs -- TBD

because bashing is not something that goes on this forum. so ha or lol is all you will get.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived