Team Bassicks Civic Build 12 DC 10's *New Plans should I???*

hm, maybe you're learning :P jk, that's a nice score for low power per sub and low volts. and skittle, you need moar faith

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

I am learning so your right I had no idea on port length or size for a clam shell never built one soo I was doing a lot of guessing and that's what this test was for no more guess work now I know what needs to be done

Even witht the low power and high tunning it still got sown and hurt a little with all that motor force I'm likeing clam shells right now a loy

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

think you'll break a 160 with all the potential and the fact you have to seal it up? what are you going to do about the rise (you might of said it but :shrug: )?

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

for the record, i said he would be just shy of a 150. first test he got a 149.8 so i was dead on lol. we will get that score up though.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

A 160 oh hell no I see a 156.x max when done anything over that would just make me happier than anything

Ohm rise problem add 1 more amp and wire lower should fix it and give me close to 10k rms soo 800 watts a sub vs 200

for the record, i said he would be just shy of a 150. first test he got a 149.8 so i was dead on lol. we will get that score up though.

First test tring to find peak freq don't count lol all around peak was a 150+

Thanks for all the help skittles would not of got the the test done without you

that's still loud as shit. and i suspect with the high 30s tuning it's meant for a daily ground pounder, and not for a burp? if so, that 56 will dig deep in the ears, i know a 149.7 hurt on music lol

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

well this build is not breaking the bank for me ive been doing this soooo long everything thats in there i had laying around besides the subs

so just keep at it and collect your audios you can get this big one day to

i ran 1 pair of 10's fpr years before i started stepping up to bigger and bigger systems

Archived