Team Bassicks Civic Build 12 DC 10's *New Plans should I???*

ok i guess its time to start a build log. Finally got some progress...

this build is already special i have already had the help of 3 other team bassick members and we are building something together. This has not happen in a long time,

so on with it!

first i had this laying around for a while...

IMG_20120505_230410.jpg

no plans for it just hanging out so i got to thinking what could i do that would be crazy with it.. Being only a 7k and now and days you can find 2 subs that will take that no problem... 2 subs in a civic hatch nothing crazy there so i grabbed a tape measure went to my car and started figuring out air space and how much i could fit in a small Civic be crazy and different that will work with just 7k really less with voltage and rise

i came up with an idea e mailed Rusty at dc audio and came up with this

pallet4.jpg

Yes that is a pallet of SUBS

pallet3.jpg

pallet2.jpg

12 DC LVL 2 M2 10's

let the fun begin

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

so we got an amp subs i have 6 batteries already to feed the amp think we can start to build

i first i thought fux keep it simple stupid wall in a traditional way big box big slot port with beauty panels to seal off the back

so the day i plan to start we get a customer for an install really had no time that day so i lucked out and Team Bassick Joey came by and helped me out by getting behind the saw and getting my wood cut have not seen Joey behind a saw with wood in a long time

IMG_20120429_131411.jpg

IMG_20120502_183537.jpg

unfortunately i had all type of fitment issues me skittles and kimo started thinking on how to do this we had to get creative this is where skittles came in with the plan for the back of the box while i worked out how the front was gonna work

IMG_20120505_131027.jpg

^^^^ Skittles getting creative

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived