Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Help With Base Race Setup


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok im kinda stuck on what to build. I want to bass race 139 class and be able to do some low 150 's with burps. I already have one 18" MT that i got from ray. I know just that one by it self wont do it so i have a few options.

1. 2 x DC LVL 4 15's

2. 1 x RE MT 18"

3. 1 x DC LVL 5 18"

I cant fit two 18's , but could get away with two 15's. Assume that all of these options will be with a box build for each woofers specs as well as the same amout of power, probably around 3000 rms for an 18 or 1500 each for the 15's. Thanks guys

EDIT: By the way this is all going in the trunk of a sedan with about 8 cubes for a box

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Posted
if you already have it, id just keep the mt

Yea thats what i was thinking but i dont think it will be as loud as maybe a lvl 5, im sure i can sell the MT for what i paid for it

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Posted

personally would keep the MT, I decided to keep mine and add 2 more when I can afford it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1284 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...