tweeter upgrades

You may run into an issue doing that since you either have to wire 2ohm or 8ohm. Well depending on that tweeters you get and the mids you have now. Your h/u might not like that. But the whole ohm load thing is just going to make this thread a clusterf**k if we get into that.

are u some kind of dumb ass lol

i never said running speakers of speakers, i suggest reading lessons, if u cant afford em , i will send u money

Once you give an attitude like that anyone who REALLY knows their shit, wont help you...

There are people on here who have heard 100 different brands of tweeters, and i can guarantee you that not a single one of them will give you any input.

Good luck

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

are u some kind of dumb ass lol

i never said running speakers of speakers, i suggest reading lessons, if u cant afford em , i will send u money

was just gonna run em off the front stage speakers

don't get so snippy bro but i would suggest a good 4 channel amp for your mids and highs first and then go from there. trust me there is a BIG diffrence between head unit power and the power of a 4 chan amp!

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435