Sundown Audio

Recommendation on new mids & highs amp

SpawnZ

I've been beating on an old Crunch 1200.4 and I think it's finally had it. Getting some bad smells from it. I guess it's time to put it to rest.

I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on a new mids and highs amp for me.

It'll be running through a component of two tweeters and mid-bass drivers, and 2 6x9's. All 4 ohm speakers.

I don't want to spend too much, probably around $250 max. I just need something to keep my speakers loud.

I know Rockfords good, but I'm yet to own something by them. Would the R300-4 suffice my needs?

anything rockford is good bro. never used the prime series but the punch and power series are TOP NOTCH. and i bet the prime is too

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

I have used Pioneer for a while and they are pretty good amps also.

Getting loud is only half the job;sounding good while doing it is where the glory is.1998 Jeep CherokeeHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P6300BTFront Stage: Kenwood 6.5Rear Stage: kenwood 6.5Tweeters: SoundstreamMids/Highs amp: Hifonics Zeus 600.4Sub Amp: Hifonics BRZ2400Subs: 4 Skar VVX 10s(only running 2 now; still has all of them though)Batteries: Optima Red Top(under the hood)XS Power D1200(in the trunk)0 AWG Power Wire

Archived