Sundown Audio

Alpine PDX-M12 worth the $$$?

Let me ask another way is alpine PDX-M12 amps worth the money planning on doing all alpine in my truck and would like to know if anyone has had experience with these amps before I spend the money. Any info is as always well appreciated.

Be Paitent with responses.

But I haven't heard many bad things about them, but I also have no personal experience. I'm assuming you're throwing 2 subs on each amp. That's almost 4k in Amps alone. IMO, not worth it. You can get much better for the money. But if you wanna go all alpine, do it. I'd do more research on amps if I were you though.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

My bad. I Just would like some insight on alpine because i don't want to jump in to this build if it's not going to be competition worthy. I also get there amps at dealer cost so thats why i'm asking.

Yea I would like to keep it all Alpine because theyre amps are supposed to do rated at 2 or 4 ohms and a whole bunch of other shit that they say only theyre amps do. But I don't know I havn't did enough research to see if any other amps offer what alpine does. Anyone know of any amps that do rated at any load? and have all the same features as Alpine amps?http://www.alpine-usa.com/product/view/pdx-m12/

What other equipment are you planning on running? Alpine amps are nice but very conservative. If your looking to do comps are you going for sound quality or the dbz?