chrislun scam

i wish i didnt have to do this

especially because i thought this man was my friend but in the end just a waste of time

i saw the previous thread about him and i decided "shit might as well"

2 incidents

1:

traded my 18 tsns for a box to be built for me decided to go with a 15 instead of the 12 and told him to find someone to buy it, months roll by and he gives it to my friend to have in his 4runner, called him about it and he said that it was sitting around in his shop for over a month so he decided to give it away

2:

paid for complete install (3 batteries, 2 amps, power wire, box) everything was fine till i decided to gut my system. turns out that the 4 channel wasnt even ran to the 4 speakers. and i never recieved my 3rd battery.

if i had pics i would show yall but i already took everything out, just wanted yall some more reassurence about yalls distrust with him

whats even more *ucked up is that he was on the same team as me, and i knew him for a whole year

system:

changes way to much...

Well here's a first.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

When did these incidents take place?

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

the last install was in the beginning of the year, i didnt really want to do much about it because im not much the type of person to raise confict but then i finally decided to bring it up cause its been bugging me. and i found out my friend had the box right before spring break

system:

changes way to much...

dude this really sunk my heart when i saw it was you.

you are the second person that I KNOW that chrislun fucked over (someone else who lives locally)

text me if you need anything done to your vehicle. Coleman knows how i am with my boxes and installs (832)703-9840

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

thanks brotha, coleman and i are planning the next build, i think 6 12s on 3k, low power lots of cone area. just gotta wait for him to come out with his line of subs

system:

changes way to much...

thanks brotha, coleman and i are planning the next build, i think 6 12s on 3k, low power lots of cone area. just gotta wait for him to come out with his line of subs

and i bet you $100 he is gonna have me do the box (since i do boxes on the side for some extra monies, and did his new box for the audio technix exo). LoL. and set-up should get things moving. lol.

btw, in what car?

Edited by carlosg_313

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman