Another Parts Express find 6.5 for 3 bucks

i found theses just browsing

for sealed back i never heard these before they would make good kicks or rear deck mids

i might pick some up

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=289-126&scqty=4

289-126_s.jpg

1996 Chevy Tahoe

AKA My SQ Hoe

Pioneer AVH-X2800BS

Precision Power PC.18DS

MB Quart NA540.6

Skar Audio RP-2000.1D

55-3210 -  8 Inch MCM AUDIO SELECT

Rockville RXM64

Tymphany BC25SC06-04

Kenwood KFC-1795PS

I just installed these last week, they sound a shit ton better than the $200 infinity 6.5's I had in there. Well worth the 3 bucksin my opinion.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

ooooo.... imma order some for the cabinets I wanna build for my garage, thanks for the link... Well worth droppin a few to see whats up with them.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I'm being serious. I was surprised myself lol. I bought them to experiment with, and liked the sound so much that I replaced the infinitys. Great great buy honestly

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I'm being serious. I was surprised myself lol. I bought them to experiment with, and liked the sound so much that I replaced the infinitys. Great great buy honestly

really? hm...this might work PERFECT for what im doing....they sound good all around?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

well is looks like my front and rear stage is goin to be cheap parts express speakers lol

1996 Chevy Tahoe

AKA My SQ Hoe

Pioneer AVH-X2800BS

Precision Power PC.18DS

MB Quart NA540.6

Skar Audio RP-2000.1D

55-3210 -  8 Inch MCM AUDIO SELECT

Rockville RXM64

Tymphany BC25SC06-04

Kenwood KFC-1795PS

really? hm...this might work PERFECT for what im doing....they sound good all around?

Yessir! I play all types of music and everything that came through the speaker was very well rounded

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg