Bigpimpin91's Bumping Music

oh so its for our benefit? what about the people that smoke cigarettes and drink 24/7? theyre shortenin their life. oh but bass is obviously the worse of the three.

and how does this guy get a spot on tv lol. they couldve at least picked someone with a system worthy of complainin about

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

oh so its for our benefit? what about the people that smoke cigarettes and drink 24/7? theyre shortenin their life. oh but bass is obviously the worse of the three.

and how does this guy get a spot on tv lol. they couldve at least picked someone with a system worthy of complainin about

but he spent $7k on his system :rolleyes:

its a law for those jackasses that turn it up at a red light

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

but he spent $7k on his system :rolleyes:

its a law for those jackasses that turn it up at a red light

bahahahahahahahahahaha SANDSTORM FTWMFW!

LMFAO.

All you fuckers are commenting on the video, completely forgetting about the track.

LMFAO.

All you fuckers are commenting on the video, completely forgetting about the track.

fuckers hahaha downloading the track now lem43606 said its sick and at one point it dropps lowwwwwww...putting it on my ipodd and im def check it out. my 4in comp sub sounds like shitt

Archived