Sundown sa 12's on termlab..Got efficiency?

First video** I'm on mobile lol

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

now do some LEGAL tests and ill be in for results

apparently you didnt see one of these videos was sealed on the dash on the passenger side. whats not legal about that?

Skittles, this is why I said what I said, never did I talk shit or bag on the OP, damn str8 those are great numbers...

.OP posted legal and outlaw scores etc.., dumb dumb here was bustin his balls about numbers.. so I said what I said. It meters great... esp for the power level... Why you clutter it up more with incorrectly jumping up my ass????

And sometimes, demos are given doors open..you know that too.. so again a moot point made by you..

What I stated, is, hands down the best way to meter a car for an accurate representation of how loud it is under normal playing circumstances, in my opinion.. I wasnt talking shit or starting anything, nor was I baggin on anyone, only asking why some people go on and on about how a car gets metered, or only care if its a "legal" score.. my bad for making your panties get all wrinkled up. I dont compete, I just like loud music, so to me, numbers that are a more accurate display of what the car does in a normal listening application are what mean the most to me, yet I dont cry about if someone meters outlaw or sealed on the dash... was really asking a question as to why people make such a big deal out of it, and if you are a number chaser then it makes sense. I guess I shouldnt ask questions or make statements on a public forum. Ill ask your permission next time.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

great numbers but way off from breaking a 50 legal.

thats not a crack at you jman. its aimed at the commenters.

meca style was legal you can have doors open so was the usaci style. Pretty close to breakin a 50 legal..

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

"legal" is the term for dbdrag style. sealed on the dash.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

now do some LEGAL tests and ill be in for results

apparently you didnt see one of these videos was sealed on the dash on the passenger side. whats not legal about that?

Skittles, this is why I said what I said, never did I talk shit or bag on the OP, damn str8 those are great numbers...

.OP posted legal and outlaw scores etc.., dumb dumb here was bustin his balls about numbers.. so I said what I said. It meters great... esp for the power level... Why you clutter it up more with incorrectly jumping up my ass????

And sometimes, demos are given doors open..you know that too.. so again a moot point made by you..

What I stated, is, hands down the best way to meter a car for an accurate representation of how loud it is under normal playing circumstances, in my opinion.. I wasnt talking shit or starting anything, nor was I baggin on anyone, only asking why some people go on and on about how a car gets metered, or only care if its a "legal" score.. my bad for making your panties get all wrinkled up. I dont compete, I just like loud music, so to me, numbers that are a more accurate display of what the car does in a normal listening application are what mean the most to me, yet I dont cry about if someone meters outlaw or sealed on the dash... was really asking a question as to why people make such a big deal out of it, and if you are a number chaser then it makes sense. I guess I shouldnt ask questions or make statements on a public forum. Ill ask your permission next time.

lol you mad bro? you took that pretty deep up the old poop shooter there.

every person who doesnt compete bitches about the "legal" method. now if you dont care about numbers and you dont compete, then why give a shit? you're the one that ranted about your preferred method of metering and started this clutter. but again, you dont compete... so why do you care what the standard method is that other competitors use to compare? i mean, everyone will have their preference on what they like the most and that's not a bad thing, but trying to change a standard in a competition scene, that you dont take part in, to conform to what you like best... that doesnt make sense.

there was one kid that came on here a while back who said that the SQ judging method is stupid. he likes going to clubs and that's what SQ is to him. the music coming from all around you. so everyone should judge that way now. he got flamed into oblivion lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

"legal" is the term for dbdrag style. sealed on the dash.

lol incorrect look at my my meca headrest score.. usaci style was legal as well. Why argue UMad?

im just letting you know. what about that made you think i was mad? dbdrag was the first org. then usaci came along and their method was referred to as "outlaw" while dbdrag was referred to as "legal". so when someone says "a legal score" they mean sealed on the dash, dbdrag style. they do not mean legal as in "does it follow the rules of that org."

Corset video I took with just my iPhone 4. I used both hands to hold it. No steady cam equiptment or anything.

Good deal, had me fooled. They do make steadicam kits for iphones now, running about $150.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

nice setup man. what is it, subs forward and port forward?

2000 FORD EXPEDITION EDDIE BAUER

current system

(1) Pioneer DEH P8300UB

(2) Massive audio nx4 mids and highs amps

(2) Soundstream sst-654N

(2) Soundstream sm-654N

(4) Soundstream sme-574P

(4) Massive audio ct1-a aluminum dome tweeters

(4) soundstream sst-05 bullet tweeters

(2) Soundstream x3.182 subs

(1) Cactus Sounds k5

XS power batts