Jump to content

alpine mrp-m500


b-dubs89

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ive always used them. Prob sold over 100 and never knew.

They should had set it at 25-30 though

It doesnt do much at all.

Learned my 1 thing for the day. Back to my couch.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

Yeah it should be set at about 25-30. Why alpine chose 15hertz I have no clue. Im tempted to buy another one right now. I have owned two of them in the past year.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Posted

Yeah it should be set at about 25-30. Why alpine chose 15hertz I have no clue. Im tempted to buy another one right now. I have owned two of them in the past year.

BUY IT! BUY IT! :P

I'm gonna hate

Posted

I gotta have the cash first. I also get these amps at dealer cost so..... :P

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Posted

I gotta have the cash first. I also get these amps at dealer cost so..... :P

I get all Alpine/Pioneer/MMATS/JBL/Infinity/PowerBass and others at dealer cost. Love it hehe..

I'm gonna hate

Posted

me to!!!

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5652 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...