wasup guys! thought i would share my system iv had for the past few yrs. nothing special, but gets the job done. the Instrumental playing was done by me

poor amp has to put up with 11volts try to keep it above 12v or may have amplifier problems

i don't recommend bumping in your own neighborhood gives them a reason to get mad at you for it

should ditch the cap and upgrade front battery and with the big 3 upgrade <- will help a lot with your voltage drop

btw cap are only good for small amount of bass after that it chokes the system till she smokes on long notes

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

11 volts? holy fuck how havent you blown anything up yet.

stop playing music in your neighborhood. kids like you piss me the fuck off.

sell that shitty cap

use money from cap to get 4 gauge or 0 gauge and do the big 3.

edit: i drop less with more power, how fucked up is that.

Edited by Kranny

11 volts? holy fuck how havent you blown anything up yet.

stop playing music in your neighborhood. kids like you piss me the fuck off.

sell that shitty cap

use money from cap to get 4 gauge or 0 gauge and do the big 3.

edit: i drop less with more power, how fucked up is that.

lol second this

"Damned if i do, damned if i don't..."Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV

Bought from: SlamminBeats, Carboardcat15

idk.... i clearly stated that it was nothing special. system worked fine for what i paid for it. thanks for the tips tho. ill be sure to not share anything from now on since i guess u need to have atleast 3k watts and 4 woofers to get some respect... -___-

idk.... i clearly stated that it was nothing special. system worked fine for what i paid for it. thanks for the tips tho. ill be sure to not share anything from now on since i guess u need to have atleast 3k watts and 4 woofers to get some respect... -___-

no, idiot. we dont give a shit if you have 50 watts or 50,000 watts. a system is a system. if you're happy with it, then disregard dickheads. i gave you tips, utilize them.

fine don't take our advice doesn't take thousands of watts to get loud -__- plus i have one sub and the others i think don't have over two subs

Edited by deathcards

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

no, idiot. we dont give a shit if you have 50 watts or 50,000 watts. a system is a system. if you're happy with it, then disregard dickheads. i gave you tips, utilize them.

yea i thanked you for the tips... ill thank you for the name calling too. nice ppl here on smd

fine don't take our advice doesn't take thousands of watts to get loud -__- plus i have one sub

where did i say i wouldent take your tips into consideration?