Sundown Audio

aq amp

What is your electrical like? You are for sure going to need to do the big three and I would say at least a Knetik HC600 in the back. There tough little amps just watch your voltage.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by KC_Burban

1998 GMC Suburban 1500

20" Southern Comfort rims... too small ):

HU - Kenwood KDC -x396

what these people dont realize is, that every system is different. you put one persons subs at .5 at the amp, it can work fine because of impedance rise. put another guys subs at .5 on it, and the amp can fuck up.

dont risk it. if you do, dont complain that it broke if it does

Just because you saw a guy on you tube running is amp at .5 doesn't mean its ok to run at .5 ohms.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

I ran an aq1200 .5 ohm daily but i had the electrical to back it up. I had an upgraded 220 amp alt and two HC600s in the rear with 2 runs of zero gauge. I so little too know voltage drop while driving and a little bit more drop when just idling. So if you are planning on keeping this setup for a while I would just get a second batt or two and call it good.

1998 GMC Suburban 1500

HU - Kenwood KDC -x396

I ran an aq1200 .5 ohm daily but i had the electrical to back it up. I had an upgraded 220 amp alt and two HC600s in the rear with 2 runs of zero gauge. I so little too know voltage drop while driving and a little bit more drop when just idling. So if you are planning on keeping this setup for a while I would just get a second batt or two and call it good.

i got stock atl atm and only 1 run of 0 gauge but this is still sketchin me out lol so with stock alt and 2 batts my volt should stay decent without to much drop?

Id say so but not for sure there are way to many variables. Just because it worked for me does not necessarily mean it will work for you. But id say if you were to get a couple more batts and add another run you would be ok. But by the time you spend money for all of that you could get an AQ2200.

1998 GMC Suburban 1500

HU - Kenwood KDC -x396