My Box Height

XtremeSPL-SCAMMER

that would be Streetmax with the car off and Super street with the car on

later

Doug

ohhh boy.. classes that i will def. have my ass handed to me in :) i guess i will have to be a bass racer, and just try real hard not to bust out...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I AM JUST GOING OFF LAST YEARS NUMBERS!!

Ass handed to u?

Not really, let's see for street max u going to need 146 up to get into third about 149-150 for second and well depending who's doing it this year u need about 155 to land constant 1st. Depends who shows up and what classes.

For SS you need a 150 to probally place.. 153-154 move u into about second 156 would get close to first...

Bump that up to a 18" and get in street C...

I AM JUST GOING OFF LAST YEARS NUMBERS!!

Ass handed to u?

Not really, let's see for street max u going to need 146 up to get into third about 149-150 for second and well depending who's doing it this year u need about 155 to land constant 1st. Depends who shows up and what classes.

For SS you need a 150 to probally place.. 153-154 move u into about second 156 would get close to first...

Bump that up to a 18" and get in street C...

If I've been following his build correctly he is totally not ellgible for any of street class in that car any more. The removal of the back seats made that clear. If you check last years leaders in the SM1-2 and SS1-2 (since SS1-2nw is out because of above window line rule) His chances of 2nd or 3rd are high if the previous years leaders don't show up. I'm pretty sure for SM1-2 and SS1-2 leaders won't be as many shows as they were last year. Even if he was to rebuild for SS1-2NW he's still fighting for third in the state alone.

Bass Race be definately the way to go and if you want to see what it burps then drop into a db drag class and see what it does. You never know anything can go wrong in the lanes with the other competitor. We've all seen that happen.

If I've been following his build correctly he is totally not ellgible for any of street class in that car any more. The removal of the back seats made that clear. If you check last years leaders in the SM1-2 and SS1-2 (since SS1-2nw is out because of above window line rule) His chances of 2nd or 3rd are high if the previous years leaders don't show up. I'm pretty sure for SM1-2 and SS1-2 leaders won't be as many shows as they were last year. Even if he was to rebuild for SS1-2NW he's still fighting for third in the state alone.

Bass Race be definately the way to go and if you want to see what it burps then drop into a db drag class and see what it does. You never know anything can go wrong in the lanes with the other competitor. We've all seen that happen.

i hear ya kimo.. well as it looks right now, i am going to be building different box and going with different subs.. I have a sale pending on the FI and enclosure to TheGuy. if you have been following my sale thread. He wants it next saturday, cause he gets paid on the day before.. so.. it is pending.. notheing is sold til i get my cash in hand :)

So.. if that is the fact that it sales, i will build the new box to go right under the window. :) so should be good... and yes, i have no back seats.. thats where the box is going :) plus i will have a wall in the car to keep all the bass up front and have all the wires and amps in the back half. the wall does not have anything to do the system.. just a little something i am working on..

Well good luck with the sell of the Fi. If I read your idea of using 12's and 15's in a enclosure another area I would stay away from. You run a high chance of canellation with using woofers so close in size. If you did 10 and 18's maybe 15's you might be able to do two sizes of woofers. Either way each woofer size would have to be crossed over differently. The best advice I can give ya bro is K.I.S.S. (KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID). Its the basic rule of thumb we follow by.

Well good luck with the sell of the Fi. If I read your idea of using 12's and 15's in a enclosure another area I would stay away from. You run a high chance of canellation with using woofers so close in size. If you did 10 and 18's maybe 15's you might be able to do two sizes of woofers. Either way each woofer size would have to be crossed over differently. The best advice I can give ya bro is K.I.S.S. (KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID). Its the basic rule of thumb we follow by.

if it goes through, i want either 3 12's or 2 15's :) i am not going to run 2 different size woofers...

Archived