I ended up using bondo. it was only 10 dollars for a can so yeah. I did it this afternoon. It didnt turn out 100% perfect but hey, It was my first time using it so I didn't expect it to. Also that shit was DAMN hard to get off my hands lol had to use some gas.

First time using bondo?

I ended up using bondo. it was only 10 dollars for a can so yeah. I did it this afternoon. It didnt turn out 100% perfect but hey, It was my first time using it so I didn't expect it to. Also that shit was DAMN hard to get off my hands lol had to use some gas.

First time using bondo?

Yep.... :ehh:

i've used both bondo and wood filler. Bondo fills holes and hardens better in my opinion. wood filler is cool if you wanna go through sand paper like toilet paper. lol

2000 FORD EXPEDITION EDDIE BAUER

current system

(1) Pioneer DEH P8300UB

(2) Massive audio nx4 mids and highs amps

(2) Soundstream sst-654N

(2) Soundstream sm-654N

(4) Soundstream sme-574P

(4) Massive audio ct1-a aluminum dome tweeters

(4) soundstream sst-05 bullet tweeters

(2) Soundstream x3.182 subs

(1) Cactus Sounds k5

XS power batts

Mechman alt

Is it normal for bondo to be really thick in the can? seemed thicker than what I saw on youtube. On there It looked like toothpaste but mine was like putty, you could almost lift the can with the wooden stick in it.

Edited by Amart88

I seem to remember my bondo separated a bit in the can, but the liquid was on top, maybe yours separated to the bottom? Just a guess.