Just got my DD-1, so frustrated..

Sub level should be all the way up. No bass boost.

So would you re-gain with sub level at 6 for volume 47? or a more comfortable listening volume?

Edit: and would I set any EQ settings or just leave everything else flat?

Edited by b0r

So would you re-gain with sub level at 6 for volume 47? or a more comfortable listening volume?

Yes, do it at 47 and disconnect your sub.

Leave the EQ flat.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Yes, do it at 47 and disconnect your sub.

Leave the EQ flat.

K thanks for ALL of the help! Last question, but it's kinda ehhh....My sony head unit has the same levels for my mids....................Personally...I don't think I should touch them. It's loud.

Well the DD-1 just cost me around $300 in mids and an amp. Does Infinity still make good mids? Or is there some sleeper company with no advertising budget I should be looking at? Thanks again for all the help from everyone.

Look at post #11, i told you the easiest way to do this already.

ok so lets say his deck gos to vol 30 befor clipping he sets his amp up at vol 30 but his mids can't take the power at vol 30 so now what? his bass is nice and set before clipping but when he plays it he has to blow up his mids?

you should never have to unhook speakers to do settings

DD-1 = speakers unhooked, and i said test the speaker outs, if he is giving them clean power they can probably handle the 12 watts his head unit is putting out.

Well the DD-1 just cost me around $300 in mids and an amp. Does Infinity still make good mids? Or is there some sleeper company with no advertising budget I should be looking at? Thanks again for all the help from everyone.

DD-1 didn't cost you anything. Its your lack of knowledge.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

God damnit lol...Looks like I can't get a point across without people jumping on it. In hindsight, it looks bad. What I meant was, the DD-1 just made me realize I want more out of my mids and I'm going to replace them and get a new amp....

My sisters jeep had a similar problem. Distorted @ 18 and sounded crappy. Replaced the door speakers and now it goes to 22. (max is 24)

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

God damnit lol...Looks like I can't get a point across without people jumping on it. In hindsight, it looks bad. What I meant was, the DD-1 just made me realize I want more out of my mids and I'm going to replace them and get a new amp....

You gotta be specific on the interwebz LOL.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread