1x MECA/dB Drag Event 6-30-12 Corcoran CA

im rolling in the shitbucket for this one..

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

I'll try and commit to this one if I can keep a vehicle together without breaking stuff!!! STUPID triple joints!!!! Lost one again bottom sub this time.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

I'll try and commit to this one if I can keep a vehicle together without breaking stuff!!! STUPID triple joints!!!! Lost one again bottom sub this time.

Time to switch to AA

2012 Mod2 State Champ

2012 DB2 State Champ

2013 Mod1 State Champ

2013 DB1 State Champ

• 2 weeks later...

bakersfield is done...norcal next week and then this show in 2 weeks...exposure bump

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

i'm real curious as to what kind of a turnout corcoran will be,the cops have never been to nice to any type of show. Corcoran used to put on a nice lowrider show every year and had great turnout but one year the cops put a end to the show and ever since then nobody has been back to corcoran so i'm curious to see how this will turn out.

2012 Mod2 State Champ

2012 DB2 State Champ

2013 Mod1 State Champ

2013 DB1 State Champ

^well in that case im going to be sure and meter early. Depends on venue I guess. Kimo have you checked out this venue yet? If not maybe I will, Corcoran is only about 15 minutes from me

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

^well in that case im going to be sure and meter early. Depends on venue I guess. Kimo have you checked out this venue yet? If not maybe I will, Corcoran is only about 15 minutes from me

I have not, supposedly it is in conjunction with a truck/car show downtown.

It will be downtown set up how the Bakersfield show was,cars/trucks parked side by side in the street. I talked to my Mark from aftermath and I had recommended to him to get a drive in/out location for the sound off so its easier for us to compete. Also i did let him know what some of the vehicles there are capable of doing and he said he would let the city council know. It might be one of those shows where no demos are allowed since its downtown and the stores will be open for the show

2012 Mod2 State Champ

2012 DB2 State Champ

2013 Mod1 State Champ

2013 DB1 State Champ

Archived