Hi man I'm David, I am italian and I am in an club, that work close Sp Audio and Earthquake. The product that you see are assembled in Italy by himself, the first reason for low cost of this products, the second reason is because this is a new brand, born recently and they have to be competitive in this business.

In my car (opel corsa C) I have 1 Fi BTL N2 18' powered by a Hifonics 3000d and i cover it with 4 simple Sp Audio 8'(100w rms each one) powered by a SP Audio 600.2

I can only say that is a good brand with good products for efficency and durability and they evolve himself continuosly. Now for their new subwoofer, ever 15', they will create a new magnet, that allows to have more db with low watts for a lower excursion, and more range of use.

If you want to ask me something I am here for everybody.

Excuse me for my bad English if I made error but you know, I'm Italian and here we have bad schools. And for this reason I'm learning english with movies :)

Bye man!

It's very convenient that you show up just a couple days after this post. And your running Fi in Italy? Can we have some pics?

It's very convenient that you show up just a couple days after this post. And your running Fi in Italy? Can we have some pics?

I not represent Sp Audio believe me. I'm here because my passion for car audio started with Steve Made's Thaoe, no more. The only reason I wrote this message on Sp Audio system is because I have their product and I know them. Yes I have a Fi N2 but I want a N3. I love this brand and I am searching for a better amplifier like a Soundstream xxx Tarantula or a Gz SPL or a Zapco. Ok for the pics but, don't watch my box ahahah the frequency is around 45Hz and it's not good for that subwoofer. If you have any advice for me I will be happy to learn and try to do what you tell.

ah, i get it now, this is an Italian version of ma audio, look at the amps http://www.spaudio.i...o.php?id=SP6004 7485937_260.jpg

same style as the hard kore series of ma audio products, and the sub hk12x2.jpg?SSImageQuality=Full

same surrounds as well, dunno, ive always liked ma audio but this "sp audio" seems to have there stuff on point, most ma subs are beefy as hell looking cones with no vc or motor to back it up, real soft spiders n what knot

ied like to try the sp product but dunno the difference from euro to dollar, use some of there mid horns for a shop stereo

good shit tho :good:

The SP subs are $892 from 699 euros. 6000 wrms it says.. can't be too bad.

___________________________________________________________________________________

-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe-

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

-Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amplifier-

Anarchy Series 2-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Rating

2 ohms: 700 Watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I not represent Sp Audio believe me. I'm here because my passion for car audio started with Steve Made's Thaoe, no more. The only reason I wrote this message on Sp Audio system is because I have their product and I know them. Yes I have a Fi N2 but I want a N3. I love this brand and I am searching for a better amplifier like a Soundstream xxx Tarantula or a Gz SPL or a Zapco. Ok for the pics but, don't watch my box ahahah the frequency is around 45Hz and it's not good for that subwoofer. If you have any advice for me I will be happy to learn and try to do what you tell.

I'm just assuming that you would have access to all the other brands that you wouldn't pay a ton of shipping on. If I'm correct you can get products from Cactus Sound, B2 Audio, Celestra (SP*) and others that we here in the states would have a hard time getting ahold of.

I'm not going to doubt you anymore, I'm just curious now.

I'm just assuming that you would have access to all the other brands that you wouldn't pay a ton of shipping on. If I'm correct you can get products from Cactus Sound, B2 Audio, Celestra (SP*) and others that we here in the states would have a hard time getting ahold of.

I'm not going to doubt you anymore, I'm just curious now.

Man I live in Italy not Africa (with all respect for african people). We have import shops, yes price is high, but with several month of work I can get money to buy something. This is an expensive passion, all of us know this cruel reality. Unfortunately I have a weak for American Products eheheh :P Let you think that I have 2 Cerwinvega psx-18 in my room, the latest version made in America, I paid 1000€ at one :S

Let me say that you are a genius, I didn't think on Cactus k9s :D What is american price for it? I can find one in Italy at about 1500€

in italy there are many awesome things goin on , like an old vokswagen doin a 164,6 on music (using sp audio either)

i think they use 10 sp audio 15s and 10 powerbass 5ks .... ore something like that...

First System to go ... 4 15´s ???

Archived