100_0909.jpg

sanded the hood down a little bit ill have to do more later but for now this works

100_0915.jpg

Taping off the hood to get the lines right after about 10 tries i finally got it how i want i think lol.

100_0913.jpg

got the tools and items i need, to get the project done

100_0929.jpg

got the 2 helpers my babygirl and the girl friend. dont think she aint no killer lol she just looks nice

100_0921.jpg

Had to transfer it to some paper so that i could trace it on the fiberboard

100_0928.jpg

4 inch cowl hood looks pretty damn good if i must say so myself. I have to lay the fiberglass on it and get the mold. But i think i want to cut some vents in the front so i can run a ram air on my tahoe but i dont know what kind i should go for. What do yall think so far?

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

you live in sanford? florida? im in daytona bud. and thats a sicc ride. and nobody anywer knows shit about wer they work

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

pimpin-nah sanford nc lol i wish florida and ya i hate that shit. and when i go apply they wont give me a job that i know alot about becuz my record but they'll hire an idiot that dont know shit about what there doing.

crandis-preciate it man i am gonna get to glassing it today its just 105 here lol hot as fuck i got a shop but still kinda hot to be working in all day specially when it was 104 yesterday and i stayed outside all day i think i lost like 5 lbs sweatin in off.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

• 2 weeks later...

ive been working on the hood alot lately and after i finally got it how i want it this is how it turned out. It looks good i think its a little bigger than a factory cowl hood but i like it, imo looks good because it is different than other peoples hoods. lemme know what yall think, also i decided to tear my front doors back apart and re-fiberglass them as i want to add pro audio speakers to them, either seleniums or eminance sounds pretty good from what i hear. So lemme know what yall think of it.

Dont mind the dates on some i had to reset my camera and it lost the time and date

100_0932.jpg

got it layered up with tinfoil and some pam so it will release good

100_0936.jpg

first layer of fiberglass down did a light chop mat layer i will later add some thicker woven mat down

100_0937.jpg

second layer of chop mat and also the sides are done too, waiting for it to dry i started on my doors so that i could see what they would look like. and how i should build them.

100_0948.jpg

I started by heating up the bottom piece and taking it off so that id have more room to work with. the factory piece stuck out too far so i couldnt add my speakers and be at a safe distance away from the seat.

100_0951.jpg

i then added some plywood down as a base to go off of, i am going to run an 8 speaker 2 6's and 2 supertweeters i dont know which ones yet. Make some suggestions and i will put them into account. i just dont know which speakers i should go with.

100_0952-1.jpg

theres a couple of speakers drew out there lol i a was trying to figure out what width i wanted to go with. I just couldnt figure out what gap i wanted between them and now i think ive found which one i am going with.

Looking great so far, can't wait to see that hood finished. I gotta ask tho, where did you pick up that glass from at such a good price? Tuned in for more pics!

05 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum

Bumping the stock 9 Speaker Bose FTL...

Build in progress (slow progress)

ob i got that fiberglass off of ebay lol it was a hell of a deal the store was shutting down so i bought every one that they had left and it turn out to be a great deal i had to jump on it.

I got the driver door done now i just need to fiberglass tmw the passenger door will be done i think they are badass, i love them. lemme know what yall think

100_0955.jpg

this is what i started out with and this is what it turned into

100_0958.jpg

the horns are not bolted so the one on the left is sitting a little lower than should be. But its an 8 then 2 6's with enough room to be get my hand between the seat and speaker which was a big deal to me lol. maybe not for everybody else but seems to me to be important. The hood is drying i added some fleece pulled tightly over it so pics tomorrow and it should be done ehhhh maybe in a week from now. hoping so.... Hope yall enjoy

Archived