Help wiring my electrical system

I will be running 2 9.1 strapped and 1 9.2. I have a 200amp alt and 1 kinetik 1400 up front and 1 2400 out back. How should i wire all of this.How much 0ga wire from my front batt to my rear batts. Can i run 4 ga from my back batt into my amps? ive never ran this much power before and i dont want to have voltage drops. any help would be appreciated. the total current draw possible from those amps will be 409amps.

its hard to say how much you need just get about 50 ft of 1/0.

re ground out teh engine. and re ground out teh battery, run a wire from the ATL + to teh battery + and fuse it. run 1 min 2  runs of 1/0or more would be good from the + front battery the the + back battery. yes you can run 4 gauge wire from teh back battery to the amps keep it short. and ground the amps to teh battery. and ground out teh back battery possible 2 times

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Ok, let see if i got it all. Do the Big 3 upgrade. 2 runs of 0ga + and 2 runs of 0ga - to the rear batterys. From the rear batterys i will run 4ga to each of my amps for power and 4ga for ground. What companies make some good battery terminals for this application. What do you guys use when doing something like this.Would something like this be what im looking for? http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.c...?prodID=BT-104N Just wanna make sure i have enough room for all the ring terminals for the rear mainly since they will have 4 wire connectng to each side.

check out stinger also, they make great battery terminals too

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived