DD M4a amp and charge system

Hey guys Im planning on running the DD Audio M4a amplifier to drive a pair of DD 9518s Im thinking I can pull this off with one of DC Powers new 300spx series alternators and 5 D3100s(4 out back and 1 under the hood) what do you guys think? Or should I go for the 370 amp xp series alternator they offer as according to DD this amp like 350+ amps not sure which alt I would be better off with. Im guessing the 370 as my truck is bagged and has electrical components to pick up my wheelchair and lift a camper shell to put the chair in the bed and then close the camper shell any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

on a side note I was curious about wiring too should I run wire directly off the battery up front out to the back batteries or off the alt? an what amp fuse should I use if I end up running the 370 when connecting the batteries?

thanks for the help

1999 Chevy Silverado x cab

Bagged on 22s

Stupid loud system to come

Definitely get the biggest alt you can get...can't tell you on the wiring part cause I'll only have 2 going to the trunk myself, but they do make 500A ANL fuses...not sure if they make breakers that big in size though. Looks like you'll be going deaf FAST! lol

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Its going in a 99 silverado I was wanting to stay away from the dual alt setup just for simplicity sake but may go that route havent decided yet If I can pull it off with 1 alt Id be alot happier than having to setup 2 but eh I unno my biggest question is the fusing between the batteries and alt or other battery cause if I get that 370 i assume it would blow 350amp fuses when its charging at full tilt but I dont know

Bagged on 22s

ok so if I run a dual alt setup what size alts should I run? 2 270s or go ahead and keep with the 370 an have 2 of em the high current car audio is all new to me Im coming from 2 P3 15s into this world so Im lil lost on it all

Bagged on 22s