Jump to content

Megaboom's 2008 FATHOE super slow build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thank yall for the props on my hoe and house its hard to get it done workin an 11 on 3 off schedule lol hopefully soon

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
20130215_174137_zps5fa7a674.jpg

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

Posted

hell yeahman. that is a big ass house haha. love the ride.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

  • 5 months later...
Posted

Damn I havent posted since february......still havent put in my system lol currently in the middle of paint and interior lol but I did get a box made by robin butler and got my hoe bagged.....

Collage2013-07-2300_00_32_zpsc8b50764.pn

And I got a tenney alternator that never worked.....lol you live and learn I guess but you should see some progress very soon

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

Posted

Thank you tuned in the low 30's

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

Posted

Test fitting.....

IMG_20130802_202734_zps8305f887.jpg

IMG_20130802_203102_zps5472373f.jpg

IMG_20130802_205413_zps395bba6a.jpg

20130802_204010_zps1fa03d7e.jpg

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 791 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...