Get Louder

i cant build a wall the subs are 18s and there is not enough room, unless I want to go with a sealed box (never)!!!! no room for the port. As for the amps I bought them remaned for 250 each. Blew one the first round of tuning. But since then I have been testing alot and the rest have been holding up.

you have a wall. you just dont realize it. Seal off around your enclosure.

listen to this man

X2.

All you need are some beauty panels for the front and use foam or other materials behind the beauty panels to make the wall sealed off at the pillar. This is how a lot of people build their walls.

it is basicly a 6th order tuned to 50 htz. I am hitting around 53-55 htz at half power.so far toped out at 155.3 once the tsecond layer of the top is finished and the rear window is foamed in I will add the second group of 4 amps. I am hoping to pick up about 2-3 db.

ok guys change of plans, going with 3 subs instead of 4, in a actual wall set up. My cubic foot is 27.8 when I use a slot port length calculator using that size i cant get 66 htz. no mater what size my port is i get a neg number. My minimum port length has to be 3 inches. ( thickness of the wall) And I really would like to use a 2x4 runner along the port length for support, or I have to use alot of bolt supports.... any suggestions???

before you tear it out try sealing aorund the edges of your box. your results may surprise you. Ive seen walls like you have work.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived