Well, i got a new car and it's a beaut. It's got 2 doors, cruise control, remote starr, xm satelite radio, cd player, I-pod plug in/MP3, the trunk is freaking huge, the seats fold down all the way, Component Speakers in the door panels. I'll have pictures up some time this week it's just looking sexy in the garage. 0% interest for 5 years. Only problem is, I can't put in a system unless it's "Professionally" done by a shop and I have a receipt or I lose the 3 year warranty part replacement. This is my first new car, and i'm pretty excited. My buddie got his shit back, and I can get it from him any time so i'm excited and we'll start doing a build around Spring.

Any Confusion, my new car is a Cobalt, the old car is a 1992 Chevrolet Cavalier.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Well, i got a new car and it's a beaut. It's got 2 doors, cruise control, remote starr, xm satelite radio, cd player, I-pod plug in/MP3, the trunk is freaking huge, the seats fold down all the way, Component Speakers in the door panels. I'll have pictures up some time this week it's just looking sexy in the garage. 0% interest for 5 years. Only problem is, I can't put in a system unless it's "Professionally" done by a shop and I have a receipt or I lose the 3 year warranty part replacement. This is my first new car, and i'm pretty excited. When I get pictures up and crap lemme kno wutcha all think I should do for a future build, i haven't heard from my buddie TEAMBASSINURFACE on his JUGGS, if he ever got em back or not, but that's what i'm planning to put it in the new car. I could either do a trunk system and seal it from the trunk subs facing in, or I can fold down the seats, and do the subs facing up, so lemme know sum ideas, and i'll have pictures some time this week.

did you get the 0% intrest mentioned in the other thread?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

did you get the 0% intrest mentioned in the other thread?

yah, the car that i posted about this is the same car i didn't really find the info out till today.

bu yah, i aint bull shittin, the cars in my garage.

once i get pictures up, i know this thread will come a live.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

yah, the car that i posted about this is the same car i didn't really find the info out till today.

bu yah, i aint bull shittin, the cars in my garage.

once i get pictures up, i know this thread will come a live.

what trim did you get? congrats btw

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

what trim did you get? congrats btw

i figured out what a Trim is lol. it's 2 doors. it's a Coup.

it's not on the site anymore but i'm sure you guys know what it looks like.

i'm not smoking in this car at all. i'd rather freeze my nuts off than get any ash on the interior.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

theres a lot more to it than just 2 door. there is different trim packages.

btw, what warranty will you void if you put a system in it? thats bullshit.

it's a 3 year warranty. any damage to the car part wise, is replaced free of charge. so if i put a system in myself and fuck up the electrical it's not covered. pretty fuckin bull shit so rather than just do it my self for free, i have to pay for 0 gauge wire plus a install which is prob like $100 something.

we did get a Gap plan? basically if something is to happen to the car it's fully covered by the insurance and doesnt come out of my pocket. so much fuckin shit to know bout buying a new car, makes my head spin. all i want is my new fucking system but no, always gotta be complicated.

the guy said that a person bought a new car, the next day, was in a accident he was totalled, so once the car leaves the lot it loses $5000 value, and without the gap plan, they only pay for what the car is worth, so i guess i get full coverage.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

theres a lot more to it than just 2 door. there is different trim packages.

btw, what warranty will you void if you put a system in it? thats bullshit.

yea i think the dealer was bs'n you. trim for cobalt coupe would be ls, 1lt , 2lt, or sport.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

yea i think the dealer was bs'n you. trim for cobalt coupe would be ls, 1lt , 2lt, or sport.

ss :) i almost bought one.

instead, i got the 08 honda civic all paid off :)

and i can put my own system in, by myself, and still have all my warranties intact. sounds like the dealer was bonin you hard.

and a loss of $5000 off the lot for a $17k car seems a little off. by about $3-4k. thats a salesperson for you though.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg