Sonic Electronix

yes the size of the battery doesnt determine what voltage it is. just get the 12 volt version of the battery you want. just the bigger the number the bigger the physical size of the battery as long as with all other characteristics of the battery

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Is the XS Power D3100 a good battery? Or is it too powerful?

yes its very powerful lol

but its a great battery and if it fits under the hood you can use it

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

idk why im bothering typing this but biggest you can fit under the hood. Little battery in the back. BOTH hooked up in parallel. Take out the capacitor. Don't use a "switch" or isolator. Fuse your wires correctly, and don't demo with the car off for 30 minutes full tilt. The gas you use to keep it on is alot cheaper than an alternator. /thread

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

Is the XS Power D3100 a good battery? Or is it too powerful?

yes its very powerful lol

but its a great battery and if it fits under the hood you can use it

My battery is under my back seat so I can fit it. Easy to make room

answer me this. what shows are you going to that requires you to have your car off while playing music? is your car all fiberglassed inside and the custom work cost you like 30 grand or something? is it one of those shows where there are like hundreds of people that are going to be staring at your interior? if not, then you have absolutely 0 need for an isolator.

literally that little ass battery will keep your stereo alive for under an hour. if that.

I am not required to have the car off? I just like to sometime so Im not burning up fuel

you really need to be playing music in your car for the entirety of the show?

Can anyone explain this to me. If I have a big battery to power the system. What will power the car and starter?? The only reason I'm getting 2 batteries is because I want one for the system and one for the starter.

if both batteries are hooked together, both will start the car, and both will power everything.

just letting you know, again, that installing a "switch" or whatever, will eventually destroy your alt so plan on buying new ones.

Archived