Second Skin Audio

killer 12's?

American bass xfls can be had for 195 iirc and they can take a solid 1500rms each.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

id change my name if ii coul fosgate subs just nvr rscrewed me over so its what I was a fan of at the time.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

id change my name if ii coul fosgate subs just nvr rscrewed me over so its what I was a fan of at the time.

i really like fosgate amps but not their subs, so i don't really disagree with you there. i've heard some AA mayhems and they sounded really great, you could get a pair of AA Arsenals which aren't as big but since the mayhems sounded so good, I wouldn't think arsenals would be too bad. A pair of 12's go for about $360 I believe. You could youtube em to see a few vids if ur interested, and I know a guy on this forum that is an authorized seller

I think you should go for 2 SA-12's and use a 1500 watt amp. I have that setup in my room now and it's bangin even though there isn't a lot of SPL (because of the large room)

those subs can usually take more than 600wrms too so it's a safe bet. They go for about $195 a piece but you could probably get a better deal if you order 2 off of a sundown representative.

josh has 2 sa-12s offa 1500 and i termlabbed so close to him its not funny. but hell say im copying him. so im thinking of whether or not to can the 12s idea and just go 15s or go center console 12s for higher tuning and my 15s in an actuated box in the back for low end. idk if there will be any cancellation or not because theyll be in separate boxes but idk if it will or will not effect it negatively

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube