1970 chevy impala build| 4-12's & bre2500.1d almost done

so your doing the install..

but yet in your other videos you had some dude make your box..and then you didnt know if the subs were out of phase or not..

just saying from what ive seen of you on this forum.. you have noob skills at best

running a "2500w" amp on a stock alt and no batteries?...come on most old cars came with 40 and 50 amp alternators...

im not coming off like im the best installer, just posting vids of some projects im doing. and u seem to be the only person on 4 forums who always has something negative to say.(cant win them all).lol thats funny.but really though thanx for the criticism, even if i do have noob skills the more builds i do the better i get maybe you forgot that. Also i have somebody else build boxes because i want my team to eat as well as myself plus i dont have time for it. keep the hate to yourself

im not coming off like im the best installer, just posting vids of some projects im doing. and u seem to be the only person on 4 forums who always has something negative to say.(cant win them all).lol thats funny.but really though thanx for the criticism, even if i do have noob skills the more builds i do the better i get maybe you forgot that. Also i have somebody else build boxes because i want my team to eat as well as myself plus i dont have time for it. keep the hate to yourself

hey everyone has to start somewhere dude and it looks good so far to me...

and i have noticed that about you civic you do have a lot of hate lately....(in doctor phil voice) do you need someone to talk to? is there something going on thats causing all of this hate? lolol sorry dude i had to...but seriously dude you were pretty dool when i first joined now almost everything i see you post is hate...

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

hey everyone has to start somewhere dude and it looks good so far to me...

and i have noticed that about you civic you do have a lot of hate lately....(in doctor phil voice) do you need someone to talk to? is there something going on thats causing all of this hate? lolol sorry dude i had to...but seriously dude you were pretty dool when i first joined now almost everything i see you post is hate...

no hate coming from me.. it just bugs me when somebody does a system and they half ass everything..

everybody starts somewhere. derrr......but I DID NO customer cars until I KNEW everything i needed to know..

somebody tell me yup run that 2500w amp on a stock 50amp alt and no batteries..your out your mind..

IN MY OPINION you should learn alot more before messing other peoples cars up..

maybe the "hate" comes from being on here and constantly seeing the same thread about what box..what battery.. if capacitors are good..etc etc etc

when they can find out theyselves in 5 fucking minutes..

Edited by getlocivic

you better upgrade your electrical before you fry your amps/subs/something else in your car.

edit: and use deadener. please fucking use some type of GOOD sound deadener like second skin. donks that rattle piss me the fucking fuck off

Edited by Kranny

true i do see where youre coming from dude and hopefully he does improve the electrical system

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

the electrical is being upgraded no doubt about that. notice no subs are wired or playin in the vid i do know better than that. i only hooked up everything to amps n headunit on for the vid, even though the electrical should have been purchased first he wanted to go ahead and by everything else. This is not a daily driver, car wont see the streets until new paint eletrical is done and a big 3. dont be so quick to judge

you better upgrade your electrical before you fry your amps/subs/something else in your car.

edit: and use deadener. please fucking use some type of GOOD sound deadener like second skin. donks that rattle piss me the fucking fuck off

dont ya know flapping metal is all the rage these days

and playing at 10v is sweeetttt..you aint balling unless you rattle and see 10v