I have a viper 5901 and I have always read people saying they are going to be adding two or three additional sensors. I told an installer that I already had a proximity sensor and I was thinkig of adding another shock sensor but he said I could only have one sensor. I am posting a pic of the input/output area on the main unit and I am asking for help from anyone that can name each connection spot from left to right in the picture.

viper5901.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

do you have a manual it will list them. i have no idea where mine is righ tnow lol. Ray can probably tyell you though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Here's the installation manual

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/IG/Viper/N5702V_2008_08web.pdf

If you don't have a paper copy save that to your computer for future reference. It has a break down of each wiring harness in it as well.

Now to install multiple sensors. The alarm only has a spot for one additional zone; added sensor. What you do is wire all of the sensors to this one zone. But you have to place a diode on the positive of each sensor or else each sensor will "talk" to each other and cause problems such as false alarms right after arming. I have the same alarm and have 4 additional sensors added and it has worked great for over 2 years now.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff