I have 4 1" FLI Audio Tweets installed in my car 2 in my doors and 2 in the c pillars and I am trying to see if any of you have any tips for how I can cover up these holes the easiest. I am preparing to re do my doors and I will be fiberglass them and I was thinking I could just fiberglass the hole but my issue would become how to make it blend. Then I figured I could just wrap that entire area in a vinyl but I don't know if the hole imprint would be noticeable. As for the C Pillars I can do just about anything because nothing will be going back there with them (atleast it's not in my plans right now.).

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

• 2 weeks later...

fiberglass that bitch best thing you can do, if you wanna wrap it id say if you yourself was gonna wrap it then put a kind of foam backing on your vinyl or leather or w.e. it is so it will not show the hole in it. if i were u id do the 2nd option the backing is cheap and you wont even know the hole was there

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

• 2 weeks later...

fiberglass, sand, bondo, sand, filler, sand, prime, sand, paint, color sand, buff. best option blending isnt hard the as long as your are patient. 87chevyboi's suggestion was great unless you are like me and knowing its foam and not solid plastic or fiberglass will bug you even though you cant see it.

fiberglass, sand, bondo, sand, filler, sand, prime, sand, paint, color sand, buff. best option blending isnt hard the as long as your are patient. 87chevyboi's suggestion was great unless you are like me and knowing its foam and not solid plastic or fiberglass will bug you even though you cant see it.

It would bug me so I decided to just put some blown tweets in there instead lol. I am going to leave them there until I redo my entire door then I will work on covering them up.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif