Sonic Electronix

Okay, so I know this is tricky, but I'm a mechanical engineer so I have used programs such as Pro/Engineer and I just learned Inventor at my new job :) Google sketchup is free, It's ironic because I use 3D modeling all the time, but I can't figure out google sketchup yet lol. I was just browsing and I saw that 123D is free software from Autodesk (makers of inventor)

Okay, so I know this is tricky, but I'm a mechanical engineer so I have used programs such as Pro/Engineer and I just learned Inventor at my new job :) Google sketchup is free, It's ironic because I use 3D modeling all the time, but I can't figure out google sketchup yet lol. I was just browsing and I saw that 123D is free software from Autodesk (makers of inventor)

thanks I will have to ply around with google a bit.

I'm about to watch tutorial videos on it now. Going from expensive software with unlimited tools to some free software with not so many features can be difficult. good luck

I'm about to watch tutorial videos on it now. Going from expensive software with unlimited tools to some free software with not so many features can be difficult. good luck

Ya didnt have any luck, gave up on it lol. Plus the videos wouldnt load

Ya didnt have any luck, gave up on it lol. Plus the videos wouldnt load

looks like a lot of it will be done by hand then lol