So, I was at work yesterday, and in the loading zone, I see this white Ford Super Duty F-650 Monster

I seen the F650- XUV on Unique whips, and I was like damn, but this was in person

This is basically a street legal Semitruck built for familys

I was at work, so ofcourse I couldnt take pics of it, but I came across this website, and seen these custom built ones. SWEET sht

But 1 thing I noticed was, the one I seen had no side fuel tanks, I know this, because standing up, I was clearly able to see the transmission hangin out the bottom, unless Iam trippin, but I did see that huge monster gear box, or tranny whatever it was. But I was impressed, hands down to Ford for such a bad ass truck

I have seen the Chevy version in person, that is also bad ass, but I think this one is a lil more "STEROID" looking

Here is the link to this f650 custom shop

This one here is a orange one that I thought was pretty sweet

Imagine the XUV and an unlimited budget on a soundsystem on that guy?

http://www.thef650.com/orange_ford_f650.html

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

imagine one of those with a blowthrough

or a wall

that would be sick

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

imagine someone comming up to you owning one, and saying, here is $50k, do me up somethin sweet ;-)

sundown.jpg

sundown.jpg

Some local guy has 2 of them, hes got the exhaust through the center of the tail gate. *jealous*

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

customizing should be pretty endless with these, I can see 32" rims fitting perfectly on one, looking sweet, not all DONKish at all

sundown.jpg

someone needs to get their hands on that XUV

i can see big numbers comin from that

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

imagine someone comming up to you owning one, and saying, here is $50k, do me up somethin sweet ;-)

i would say... "is this a 50% deposit" B)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

lol

$50k on a system I would be able to make stretch real far

would say easily 4-18s, well in a XUV, say 6- 8-18s, 4 Arc Audio 4kws, alot of components, and high quality amps, 8 batts, a couple more alts... That would be somewhere in the $25k -30k zone already, not to mention a nice deck, wiring, and sound deadening... So $20k in my pocket, boy Id be a happy camper

sundown.jpg

Archived