Ok so I just bought these less then a week ago. Very minimal usage as I only went to the store twice and took them with me and used them for short periods of times in the house while I made something to eat.

Anyway this is hands down the fastest anything has ever broke on me. Never was a fan of ear buds to begin with but I seen these were bullet style and went into my the ear. First time I've seen such a thing and it's by AQ. The company of my AQ750 which is the best $200 I've spent for the car. I had to give these a shot. They looked cool and would be better then the samsung ear buds the ipod thing came with. I'm a bit pissed as I spent $25 for these to just break in 4 days. The funny part is...

The gold cup that holds the black plastic ear bud has screw teeth to screw the black piece of. Ironically the black plastic male part doesn't have screw teeth on it. It just slides in LOL! After looking closely I don't see any kind of lump for it to snap together. Just a solid flush fit. I don't understand why the gold piece has screw teeth though and the black part doesn't.

This is my rant of the week. Carry on.

9NDb8.jpg

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

That sucks bro! Try an super glue them. Ive noticed shotty stuff from audioque. My bass remote shorted out an fryed my amp. Solder joint on the board inside the remote didnt have solder on it fully. And this caused it to loose contact an then poped realy loud thru my subs 4too or 5something times before i could turn the radio off. It did somthing to my amps. I had to 750s strapped. Warranty didnt cover me even tho it was there product that caused it. I was running them half ohm each. With no problems untill the dawm remote fucked up. Im done with audioque for real! Im pissed off about this. I know warranty didnt cover running below ohm rattings. But the remote is what caused damage. Not me running at half ohm each. Im not stupid an have proper electrical an was running this setup for months with no issues. Half of the solder joints in the remote were half ass or nothing there at all. I thought alot of audioque untill this. But i wont waist my time or money building another build with there stuff. Maybe i will run there subs maybe! But never another amp. They should have covered this because it wasent user error.

And i ordered logos for my ride from them and 2 days later they come out an say there soundqubed? Wtf????? Now my logos are not even the same company. A heads up on that would have been nice. Bullshit if you ask me. They should have at the least tell the customers this could be a possibly happening. But nope i got some old ass logos now.

That sucks bro! Try an super glue them. Ive noticed shotty stuff from audioque. My bass remote shorted out an fryed my amp. Solder joint on the board inside the remote didnt have solder on it fully. And this caused it to loose contact an then poped realy loud thru my subs 4too or 5something times before i could turn the radio off. It did somthing to my amps. I had to 750s strapped. Warranty didnt cover me even tho it was there product that caused it. I was running them half ohm each. With no problems untill the dawm remote fucked up. Im done with audioque for real! Im pissed off about this. I know warranty didnt cover running below ohm rattings. But the remote is what caused damage. Not me running at half ohm each. Im not stupid an have proper electrical an was running this setup for months with no issues. Half of the solder joints in the remote were half ass or nothing there at all. I thought alot of audioque untill this. But i wont waist my time or money building another build with there stuff. Maybe i will run there subs maybe! But never another amp. They should have covered this because it wasent user error.

That blows. I just threw in some hot glue into the hold part and inserted the black earbud and so far so good. I was thinking about grabbing their comp set for the next car but I'll pass now.

And i ordered logos for my ride from them and 2 days later they come out an say there soundqubed? Wtf????? Now my logos are not even the same company. A heads up on that would have been nice. Bullshit if you ask me. They should have at the least tell the customers this could be a possibly happening. But nope i got some old ass logos now.

Now that's ridiculous.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT