Jump to content

Can't decide what to get for my interior setup in the buick..suggestions please.


carshateme

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay I really can't decided what to get. (This is not a versus thread, it's an open opinion...I would like all suggestions and no arguments please.)

But I'm stuck on what I really want to do...I want to have mid and high in the front stage and in the back I want to have mid and highs as well..but it'll go by rear window (where my 6x9s used to be...because I want to get rid of the oval POS and go circle all the way around. (My car is an old one so there is no speakers in the back door...although I want to do it...I have no experience in how to add them there without tearing apart my frame...if ya'll have some ideas please shoot them this way...I have not bother to look at google yet, seemed ya'll would save me some time) ...yes I'm lazy.

My confusion is rather I should get selenium or crescendo tweets/mids. I just want mid and highs because my bass is focused in the back..and I want to hear everything in the front.

I want quality, high crisp sound, shit I can hear over my bass...but not too deafening, I play all decaf songs and as far as I know, none of them are clipped and I tend to play my music at high volumes (I'm partial deaf, due to being born with it) But I can be flexible in pricing, but I don't want to spend over $600...I have to upgrade my alternator, batteries, rims/wheels, wiring and everything...including paint/rhino liner/fiberglass for my car

The amp which I'm considering to get a MB Quart ONX4.125. Please throw some suggestions this way, thank you.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Posted

why not put what your shop sells in it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Post some pictures and i bet more people will give you ideas.

Some times i have to look at something for a long time then it hits me.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1060 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...