Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok if you could go to http://www.esper.net/publicirc.php and Join #Direwolf20 and type in the chat

" Trenton sent me here http://pastebin.com/xJc0p3Vq http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com FTW" please. I got banned for no Spamming"ascii art".

Just put a random name. If you don't what to just move on. If you did tell me what they said.

-Trentonlong

Posted

anything to help a fellow troll :D

"Damned if i do, damned if i don't..."Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV

Bought from: SlamminBeats, Carboardcat15

Posted

anything to help a fellow troll :D

Use #Direwolf20 sorry i messed up
Posted

Yes, I read that. And I couldn't understand what the fuck you were saying. What are you, 12?

You think it's ok to use racial slures on an open forum,

You can't spell any better than my dog,

And you want to troll another forum for banning you,

Probably because you used a big boy word that you definitely shouldn't have.

Just stop now before n8 finds your mommy's life information.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

oh shit man it got real :o *in the chat with them*

"Damned if i do, damned if i don't..."Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV

Bought from: SlamminBeats, Carboardcat15

Posted

Yes, I read that. And I couldn't understand what the fuck you were saying. What are you, 12?

You think it's ok to use racial slures on an open forum,

You can't spell any better than my dog,

And you want to troll another forum for banning you,

Probably because you used a big boy word that you definitely shouldn't have.

Just stop now before n8 finds your mommy's life information.

First of all it is not a forum it is a irc chat. Second of all so what if i don't spell everything right. You don't either.
Posted

Yes, I read that. And I couldn't understand what the fuck you were saying. What are you, 12?

You think it's ok to use racial slures on an open forum,

You can't spell any better than my dog,

And you want to troll another forum for banning you,

Probably because you used a big boy word that you definitely shouldn't have.

Just stop now before n8 finds your mommy's life information.

y u so mad? lol :P

"Damned if i do, damned if i don't..."Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV

Bought from: SlamminBeats, Carboardcat15

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3238 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...