DC Sound Lab

Ok I can't get the boot to budge and tore 2 of my fingernails pretty good trying. Thanks for the info. Anyone have any idea what of what it might be worth if I decide to part with it? I don't have anything to put it in but I might just hang on to it for a future build.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

So I got ahold of the guy I got it from who got ahold of his buddy who is the original owner and he says it's a level 4 with level 5 coil. Is there any possible truth to this? Now that the guy I got it from knows what it is he's trying to get it back but I think I may just hold on to it for now.

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

So I got ahold of the guy I got it from who got ahold of his buddy who is the original owner and he says it's a level 4 with level 5 coil. Is there any possible truth to this? Now that the guy I got it from knows what it is he's trying to get it back but I think I may just hold on to it for now.

What did you trade him for it? If it was something you can live without keep that fucker.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

yes it is very possible. it was a common upgrade to do. i had an 18 inch of this exact same sub (level 4 with 5 coils) nice score on your part

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Traded him a pair of 12" TC Sounds TC-1000's in a ported box that was nothing special for the sub, box, and $100. I have no intentions on trading back. I listed it for sale locally so if he wants to buy it back for what I have it listed for that's fine otherwise I think I will probably hold on to it. Only reason I am even considering selling it is because I need a bigger amp for my DD 3512's.