Bagged 2004 Custom Yukon Denali Build- C-Pillar Wall 4 FI SP4's 20k Watts

*EDIT

Thought I would explain the build Right at the top of the page.

GOAL FOR THE BUILD: To Great something that does 155DB+ On Music with Mids And Highs To Keep Up to the SubStage And to look

good while doing it :)

Equipment used

HeadUnit: Kenwood 8120 double din touch screen Garmin Bluetooth backup cam etc

Music Sources: Ipad2 64, USB, Numark NS7 Digital Turn Tables

Subs: 4 X FI SP4 18's

Mids Bass/ Vocals: 16 X Selenium 8" 8W4p

Highs: 8 X Selenium T350 Super Tweeters

Sub Amps: 2 X American Bass 750.1 (7500 watts each or so)

Mid Amp: 1 X VFL 4000 (1 OHM RMS POWER ; 1500W x 2) AB class

Highs Amp: 1 VFL 3500 (RMS Power at 2 Ohm: 450W x 2ch)

Charging: 2 X 275 Amp Ohio Generator Alternators (Birth sheets show 320+ amps)

Batteries: Over 30 Batteries is All I am going to say about that until I show pics :)

Other: Steel Amp Rack, Custom Battery Bars etched, Custom Plexi Etched, LED Lighting, X-Box-360, Boxee, LED 1080p Projector

Box ends up being 30 Cubic Feet so about 7.5 Per SUB, Tuned at 30 Hz

DSI Customs Out Of Stoney Creek Ontario Are taking Care of the majority Of The build Now That My friend Bart is done the Raw Box

- These guys are definatly a lot more skilled than myself especially when it comes to Fiberglass wrapping And Eletrical so leaving it to the pro's.

My other Goal Was to have sounething Louder than My Old Pioneer DEMO Vehicle that had 12 12" Subs in a Wall Inside The Cab

Of An Extended Cab Chevy 1500 FullSize LoweRider. There are vids from 10 years ago on youtube. Lookup dansnali

Image_120529124930.jpg

Power Is Here

Image_120529124332.jpg

Image_120529124251.jpg

Charging System has been delivered..

Image_120529160041.jpg?t=1338322144

Shawn @ FI Get back to me Bro about the subs So I can Put some Flex vids up! :)

Very nice, keep the pics coming

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Very nice, keep the pics coming

I do have a build thread in the ground pounder section as well.. but since u asked.. Oh And Scott at FI wrote me and said the 4 SP4 18's were shipped off today :)

PerformanceWorld2009.jpg

*******************OLD SETUP BELOW********************************************

Image_120529124405.jpg

screenupNFScarbon.jpg

Image_120529124104.jpg

Very nice!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I see your plate is Ontario, ever get down to buffalo?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

I see your plate is Ontario, ever get down to buffalo?

Niagara is about as far south as I usually go.. There are at least a couple good shows down there this season that I should have things completed for.

Were doing the build in Stages. SubStage first and leaving in my JL mids and highs for a couple weeks.. while i get my bass fix then it goes back in to get the mids and highs put in. Niagra is worth the trip...

Hell I can get to the falls border in about 45 minutes lol. I'd def like to see this truck in person someday.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

There will be some unique Features.. Like the battery bank.. also the mids and highs should keep up. 16 8" Seleniums and 8 T350 Super Tweaters And a American Bass VFL4500 AB amp and a VFL 3500 Or maybe it was a 3000.. should be here tommorow I will post pics. Also Ipad2 64gig 3Gs/wifi And 1080p Mobile Projector. I will figure out the niagara show i am going to attend and post it at some point. Demo's Demo's and more Demo's Thats how I plan to enjoy this thing when its done. I have A DJ setup so i can SLOW my music on the fly to hit lower notes. :)

Archived