Damn that's a serious list for mids and highs. The dj system sounds interesting

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Pics of the DJ system. :ninja:

I have a Numark NS7. Its pretty heavy though So Also have some Good mixer / Djay software on my Ipad2. Plays through bluetooth so i can mix from outside the truck as well. With an HDMI adapter I can project whats going on with the mixer on the ipad2 outside the vehicle as well.. I should be saving a few suprises for later on in the build :)

I'm a bit of a gadget/techi junkie so Truck will be plugged in to the net.. Live TV wifi HDMI and AV imputs easily available to the headunit. Camera's etc. I have a lot of unique ideas that I would like to see.. but if the 4 18's are just going to rip everything apart I will have to be careful with how equipment is installed and protected etc.

Its all in how you listen to it lol hell yes its gna rip stuff apart, your actually using power to make noise, thats 72" of cone area moving air, lol you can still have gadgets theyll just shake alot

Team Big Un,Team DB Drive, Team DB Driven, Team Xs Power

Team Ohio Gen, Usaci 2-4 modified champ 5 years in a row

Curious on port? How you going to create sides of port at the curved sides.. back cut mdf and arch it?and if your going to be over 150dbs which it should your going to start to break stuff especially at low freq..the tvs will go 1st.. nice denali by the way..I saw it in a mag a while back

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Its all in how you listen to it lol hell yes its gna rip stuff apart, your actually using power to make noise, thats 72" of cone area moving air, lol you can still have gadgets theyll just shake alot

Just watched a video of 3 15" SP4's breaking stuff so I guess I will just expect it.. I've had my truck for 8 years and system has been done for 4 or 5 so ready for a change.

Been the longest few weeks of my life waiting for these subs to show up. Really Enjoying SMD forum while I wait though A Lot of nice setups then the over the top systems like Trippi's are definatly entertaining. I read something about contributing members getting extra access so I think I might sign up now and stop rambling in my post :)

We have a chevy ext cab box is all glassed and pretty and after a year of 156.0 the paint is cracking the tvs in the visors have broke several times it moves things when your that loud, you cant tell in the pics but close up you see hair line cracks in the paint 20120526_111754.jpg20120526_111609.jpg

Team Big Un,Team DB Drive, Team DB Driven, Team Xs Power

Team Ohio Gen, Usaci 2-4 modified champ 5 years in a row

Archived