Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

As it says, Iam always up for a good party, anything goin on out in this area? House parties, strippers, kegs?

Heh... I may have a party here, but there would be alot of kids from 15-20yrs old, I need some older crowd here, or Iam leaving elswhere

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Nah no going out for me.

New Years is amateur night for drinkers. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

lol... I just figured there would be a New Years party goin on out here thats all... Iam 32, but still up for a party. I havent been to one in a few years

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted
lol... I just figured there would be a New Years party goin on out here thats all... Iam 32, but still up for a party. I havent been to one in a few years

i plan to do something.. i am 26 :) i wonder if jack is gonna do anything...

I am always down to go have fun....

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 462 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...