Second Skin Audio

yo,

Im looking at getting some dampening material for my build. I live in new zealand. and couldnt find anyone who sells SS sound here. I found some Dynamat extreme, bulk pack for $315nzd. I would 100% prefer to run SS as ive heard amazing things about it.

Do you have anyone that brings the stuff in down here that you know of? Or how much would shipping be? Im quite interested in the damp pro B stock.

can some one PM regarding how I could get some down here? I have a paypal but im not sure what happens regarding the exchange ratio/shit.

cheers

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Just had a look aswel and 315nzd equals 236usd atm. So thats what im working with.

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

We always ask for people to go through their local dealer, however I don't believe we have one in New Zealand nor Australia.

We do ship worldwide, so please drop us an email and we will be able to get you taken care of.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

We always ask for people to go through their local dealer, however I don't believe we have one in New Zealand nor Australia.

We do ship worldwide, so please drop us an email and we will be able to get you taken care of.

Cheers Jon. I had every intention to register to your website and do it through there. But living outside the USA it wouldn't let me register so I thought I'd ask on here

No problem, always glad to help.

At the moment our shopping cart system is only available for US customers so we have to take care of international customers, such as yourself, via email.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, just let me know!

usa_render4.png

Don´t be shy, get distributor NZ.

Hah well seeing as we are a tiny ass country. I really don't see the market for it down here to make it worth it.

If I had the money's though I'd become a distributor though. I'd also bring down some xs batts. As the best we have are yellow tops!! :(

Hah well seeing as we are a tiny ass country. I really don't see the market for it down here to make it worth it.

If I had the money's though I'd become a distributor though. I'd also bring down some xs batts. As the best we have are yellow tops!! :(

Is there a distribution in Australia if not do both! Don´t anger yourself in Europe is near the same shit, american brand´s 2.5 times the prices

than in the US and you get only a vew of them.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

We do not have an Aussie dealer either, not that I am aware of at least.

I've spoken with a few people who are within that area (New Plymouth) and there is a market... just no one has really jumped on board yet. :)

usa_render4.png

Is there a distribution in Australia if not do both! Don´t anger yourself in Europe is near the same shit, american brand´s 2.5 times the prices

than in the US and you get only a vew of them.

Yeah the downside of being on such a awesome forum is you get to see the awesome shit that isn't available to us. Hah