Second Skin Audio

We do not have an Aussie dealer either, not that I am aware of at least.

I've spoken with a few people who are within that area (New Plymouth) and there is a market... just no one has really jumped on board yet. :)

Then get on it :) I know ill use your stuff for the installs I do hah.

The only reason I said that was cause the last comp I went to in the summer, 7 people turned up and he highest was me with a 44.8 haha

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

i no a guy who wanted or was a dealer in aus..dunno what happend he had a whole book of price list of DD gear and ss... maybe never got around to it i no he has dd gear tho lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

yeah i'm surprised aussie doesn't have more dealers and importers. cause it not a small ass country like we are

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/