dd-1 and cc-1 with processor

Its the same thing essentially that i did with setting my 3sixty.2 up with my dd-1 and cc-1. I first adjusted the gains so that every channel was clean on the dd-1 and then i had went to the cc-1 and set each channel that way. What i myself did was detect the distortion through every rca and amp output on my system. After that was all nice and clean i then took my cc-1 and hooked it up to just my amps one channel at a time. do NOT hook it to your headunits rca's because the output voltage is too low for the cc-1 to detect and be able to utilize. Make sure your x-over settings are turned completely off as before when you were detecting distortion and setting the gains and that the eq is on flat. Then i went to the amps and set them to fullpass, if you dont have fullpass set the lowpass all the way up and the subsonic/infrasonic all the way down. Then you will play the x-over freq you want to set your amps at and more than likely you will have too much power for the cc-1 as you will see with that red signal light so do NOT back down the gain on your amp, just turn the volume of the headunit down until it goes green. Then press the read on your cc-1 and go to your headunit and set the x-over until the cc-1 shows its a match. Once you have the headunit matched go to your amps and set the x-over on them just far enough so that the light will change to tell you if you went too far and go back until its calibrated. Thats all there is to it. It sounds like a lot but the first time you do it you will be amazed at how simple and easy it really is.

One little tip that i ran into with my 3sixty.2 that im not sure you may encounter or not but the x-over settings on my 3sixty.2 did not conform to what the cc-1 wanted to calibrate to. So what i did to get around that was set the 3sixty's x-over to the point where the ^ arrow was illuminated and then i went to the amps x-over settings and turned them up just a bit until it went to "calibrated". You may not have that but im not sure and just thought id share that with you. If you get stuck give me a holler.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress