Civicduty And Groundpounder2k2 Team Up On A Couple Projects

very few replys? just admiring the fun you had at the shop GP

I miss working at shops at times

I had a blast....................But Now I see it from the other side of the fence.........and the pressure Brooks is on....to hurry up and get it out the door..........SUX................but id do it again.....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

The pic of the chevy owner looks like Jeff Gordon. That is some badass work!! What is the texture that you used on the piece around the screen?

I thought the same thing......funny too.........cuz he had a big gordon sticker...on the back window....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

we used rage bondo ... and SEM texture coat....

yeah my sander was $240.... from the mac guy

pretty sure I sold you that..................for the mac guy........ :lol::lol:

HAHA :lol:

I was just wondering cuzz I will be doing some work to my dash console so I needed to know if regular bondo will bond plastic and plastic together

I didnt bond.............any plastic.....with the rage.....I did all the bonding with CA...........rage is just used for a filler

Guest Nismofreak

I didnt bond.............any plastic.....with the rage.....I did all the bonding with CA...........rage is just used for a filler

jesus...wtf am I saying lol.....I meant what filler to use on the plastic...that is what I meant but was answered

I had a blast....................But Now I see it from the other side of the fence.........and the pressure Brooks is on....to hurry up and get it out the door..........SUX................but id do it again.....

well timmy i'm gonna be starting the elcamino tommorrow and could sure use your guidance once again..... i talked to torin and were getting you hooked up with that screen for helping out.....so when your done with work give me a buzz .... i could sure use the madman on this project ....

Civic1.jpg

only a fool judges his life by what he sees in other peoples eyes

Archived