Sundown Audio

Sundown SAZ-3500D v.2 Prototype Complete

Any word on pre-sale on these? Might be in the market for a new 3500D and would like to grab one of these.

might have to put in some over time for one of these

I know how you feel. I work overtime every chance I get just in anticipation for stuff like this. Brother wants my current 3500D and I figured it would be a good chance to get the v.2 once possible.

Edited by Krayzie
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Any word on pre-sale on these? Might be in the market for a new 3500D and would like to grab one of these.

I know how you feel. I work overtime every chance I get just in anticipation for stuff like this. Brother wants my current 3500D and I figured it would be a good chance to get the v.2 once possible.

Haha its a horrible addiction. When I began with car audio I had no clue and spent about 1000 on a basic set up and little by little upgrading and switching out parts I realized I spent over 3K in like 2 months thats when I realized I had a problem

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Haha its a horrible addiction. When I began with car audio I had no clue and spent about 1000 on a basic set up and little by little upgrading and switching out parts I realized I spent over 3K in like 2 months thats when I realized I had a problem

I wouldn't call it a PROBLEM. I lean more towards calling it an accomplishment. ;-)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I wouldn't call it a PROBLEM. I lean more towards calling it an accomplishment. ;-)

I hear you on that one man, nothing makes me happier than making an addition or an upgrade and then hearing the difference.