Rear fill only playing bass?

I have 2 sets of Audioque components up front on my REF4.400 that work fine, I put some AQ Coax speakers in the back as rear fill but they are only playing the bass line. I also have these hooked up to my amp. My head unit is a Pioneer P7400HD and I am making use of all three sets of pre-outs with this install. My amp has the high pass filter on for the front and back speakers set to 80hz. My head unit also seems to think I have two subwoofer, I suppose, since under the audio menu subwoofer 1 and 2 show up. My stock speakers did the same thing when hooked directly up to this head unit but I though nothing of it. What on earth could be wrong?

The car is a '99 GMC Jimmy 4dr BTW.

I'm gonna hate

you have the "rear" rcas set as "sub". change it back to be "rear"

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

you have the "rear" rcas set as "sub". change it back to be "rear"

How can I do this? I have been hunting for such an option and consulted the owners manual but I can't seem to find any way to change it.

I'm gonna hate

its in the settings.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

here, i read the manual for you...

section 2. page 15. third column on the top.

http://www.pioneerel...anual112811.pdf

next time press ctrl-f and type in a word for what you were looking for. like i just typed in "rear" to look for rear rca outputs and bam, first thing that popped up.

Edited by skittlesRgood

here, i read the manual for you...

section 2. page 15. third column on the top.

http://www.pioneerel...anual112811.pdf

next time press ctrl-f and type in a word for what you were looking for. like i just typed in "rear" to look for rear rca outputs and bam, first thing that popped up.

Problem being I can't seem to find that setting on my head unit. I glanced over that section but couldn't use find since I was reading my printed manual. I'm a little more old school, and obviously no better for it.

I'm gonna hate

I found the "backend menu" and the rear output was already set to full range. I cycled it between sub and full range once for good measure and the rear speaker STILL only play bass. I am thinking I may have a defective head unit.

I'm gonna hate