XS Power

XS POWER NEEDS INSTRUCTIONS LOL ("tall" brass posts + i-bar = fail)

ok so i ordered the following from audiosavings.com

D925

I-bar (gm side posts)

I-bar adapters (little brass spacers)

and "tall" brass posts

now all of this was reccomended by 4xspower.com (when entering in my vehicle year,make, and model)

i made a video to show the 3 day old battery that just doesnt seem right....

(cant use my stinger posts or use the brass posts?!?!)

warning this video is taken off a galaxy nexus so quality isnt GREAT

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

that "gap" looks factory...like its supposed to be there. the bubbles on the top are most likely in the label. does the sidepost (not your stinger) fit the side adapter? and I would just cut the factory battery clamp and crimp a ring terminal on.

edit: not to mention, just because its recommended, doesn't mean its necessary for the install.

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

that "gap" looks factory...like its supposed to be there. the bubbles on the top are most likely in the label. does the sidepost (not your stinger) fit the side adapter? and I would just cut the factory battery clamp and crimp a ring terminal on.

edit: not to mention, just because its recommended, doesn't mean its necessary for the install.

stock side posts wont allow more than 1 ring terminal (hence why i bought a set of the stinger posts)

i think im gonna take a grinding wheel to the stinger posts to shorten them

even if i didnt buy the "tall" brass posts the hardware that XS power provided me with the i- bars wouldnt be long enough for the spacers ( which are required from my understanding)

so yes i needed to buy them... but the problem is i cant even use the brass posts only the long bolts that came with it lol

as for the battery i am most likely over exaggerating it a bit (just because audiosavings has sent me "new" items that where broken/used)

but my friends d925 doesnt have a 1/4 inch gap or bubbles in the sticker or on the top white case...

let alone the terminals on the battery looking like they have been scrapped with a butter knife

and i still want to know where the clear thick syrup shit came from lol

Edited by Bear Gri11z

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

Got to lowes or home depot and get a longer allen head Metric bolt, simple, and they carry them I have gotten them for these batteries before.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

thats one of the points im trying to make!

why would xs power sell something when you have to go buy something for it somewhere else?

i.e. the allen bolts that are sold in "short" and "tall"

if i knew that i wouldnt have bought the brass posts at all as they really dont help me at all

We have never had any issues out of AudioSavings at all. They have always had excellent customer service in the times we have worked with them.

Anything we sell has a 60 day money back satisfaction guarantee, so if something doesn't work correctly or meet your expectations you can send it back no questions asked. It does look like you were shipped the inccorect length of bolts for what you need, so if you will email us [email protected] we can send you the correct hardware. It was probably packaged incorrectly here at the warehouse.

The groove around the top of the 925 is normal. That is just the way the top sits down on the case. It looks like there is a little f fthe epoxy that was left on the terminals, so you could use a wire brush or even a scotch pad and rub the epoxy off. Actually if you will scuff up the pads on batteries prior to hooking your terminals up you will get a little performance gain. Its nothing huge, but getting the coating off othe pads will actually get you better connection.

Just shoot us an email or give us a call and we will get it taken care of for you.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg