HunterJohnson Posted June 7, 2012 Report Posted June 7, 2012 What do u guys recommend, I'm thinking 6.5's and a pair of something bugger. Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Miguels Posted June 7, 2012 Report Posted June 7, 2012 cescendo are good to go with. pwx6 are rated at 150rms and the pwx8 are rated at 200rms my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
HunterJohnson Posted June 7, 2012 Author Report Posted June 7, 2012 Shud I get the pro mids 6" or the mp6's and which 8" shud I get for mid bass Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
xterraboy03 Posted June 11, 2012 Report Posted June 11, 2012 I would think the 6's shoudl be mean enough from what I have heard! 03' NISSAN XTERRA (1) AQ3500d (1) AQ4x90 (1) Audio Control Line Driver (4) DC LVL 4 15's Cresendo Mids and Highs 100' of 0/guage Big Three Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v (6) XS D1400's Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1 Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011 USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011 Team DC http://www.dcsoundlab.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.